I always have a grateful heart, but tonight I want to share some things for which I thank the Lord.
During this time, when there are significant disruptions for many, a lot is typical for me. I did have to spend more than I was prepared to on groceries, pet food, fuel, and seeing things all in disorder upset me. The thing is we are good now.
- I have devices and the internet, the electric and internet are currently paid.
- I have access to music in abundance.
- I have books (you all know I have an abundance plus I picked up library books last Thursday, and long as services stay up, I have Kindle).
- I have art supplies.
- I have journal supplies.
- I have pens, pens are important.
- I have dogs. Wookie and Tribble challenge me to keep going, (when Wookie is not trying to kill me, we are working on that).
- There is a full tank of gas in the Explorer, and I just paid the payment and insurance for six months.
- The taxes on the house were mailed. The insurance is paid.
- My pain though disconcerting, is almost manageable.
- God granted me a fertile imagination so I can entertain myself adequately.
- I have the best best-friend in the world.
- Should it get cold, the propane is full.
- I have water.
- No one stole my toilet paper, and I had Kleenex.
- My meds are set until late next month.
- Everyone I am distant-close to is doing well, although I think some are very inconvenienced.
- I am keeping uppermost in my mind, when possible, that God is in control.
- Tonight I am shuffling songs (almost 10,000) on my iPod, and I truly wish everyone could witness this concert.
- Of course, I am grateful for each and everyone who reads my drivel. I will try not to inflict a list like this on you anytime soon.
I just hope everyone else is safe and okay. I really love all of you, and I want everything to be alright. If you have someone near, give them a hug, or tell someone you love them. Everyone needs love in times like these.
As a prompt, write down a few things you are thankful your life is blessed with today.
© Jo Ann J. A. Jordan