Entry Five – 2023 Creativity Project
Like photographs falling out of a pocket, scattered hither and yonder, we live these days, morphing from now to ever.
I collect things, pens, journals, books, images, and feelings. Never know when I might find myself in need, so I squeeze things in, some with ease. Others come harder, jagged, and broken, but those find meaning, too.
PROMPT: Go somewhere, familiar or strange, take photographs that soothe or move you. See if you have words to fit the images. Try them out to fit. Post if you can and will.
There is something I want to catch. I have not gotten it yet. Maybe I will share it when I do. Today came close, but we all know there are times when images play us for fools, spooling out with bartered charm.
He is my son, Alex’s dog, and I am captivated by his strength and how he simetimes seems pensive and aloof.
I caught other photographs, but maybe these are enough for today. I do not know, indeed cannot say for sure, but I might bog someone down. Time will keep, until it does not, then it will slide out and away.
Thankful for these, Today:
1. Oreo cookies.
2. The pen I photographed above is a spirit of music, and music is a muse.
3. January, days when the depth and darkness seem to fall away.
4. Finishing reading the first book in the new year.
Thanks for popping by to visit my site. I hope you found encouragement or perhaps inspiration. You can click the button to subscribe if you care to do so. It will set you up for updates when I post. If you liked what I brought, please let me know what you thought with a like or comment, or should you wish both. This lets me know these thoughts are not simply going into the void. Maybe it allows me to focus a little more clearly on what gives value.
Always & Ever,
Entry Four – 2023 Creativity Project
Where I find myself quite infatuated with playing the words.
I commented in an earlier entry on how one might find themselves caught up amid my procedure.
I am Grateful:
1. The lights have stayed on with very little flicker.
2. The rain let up enough, the dogs and I did not get too severely soaked on their walks.
3. Pens – indeed, I advised you, I am a fan of all things PEN!
4. My brand of Chicken Cooked Pasta.
5. I am doing well with curbing my diet soda habit.
Good times, good fun! I hope today finds you well blessed. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you found some surpassing pleasantries. If you would care to, you may click the button to subscribe for future updates. If you were given encouagement or inspiration, please leave a like or comment to let me know how well things were conveyed.
May God Bless You and Yours Always!
Always & Ever,
Sunday, January 1, 2023
This is the final portion of my journal that I finished at 11:59 pm, Saturday, December 31, 2023.
Pardon my use of the word enemies; until recently, I had believed myself without the degree of hostility fostered toward me that warrants the use of that term, but I now conclude there are some persons and organizations who so qualify.
Following is the first page of my journal for the year 2023. The anger I explore in the poem was and is toward Wookie, my dog, who upset me almost further than my grip on my emotions could sustain. I happily inform you that the beast is alive and well.
I hope you proceed into this promising New Year with peace and joy. We have much for which to be thankful over the past year, and we can meet 2023 with positivity. New blessings and greater abundance await us if we will but welcome them into our lives.
I am confident that we can go forward in good spirits, knowing improvement may greet us if we avail ourselves of the wonder of Love and live within its grace.
I am thankful:
1. My life is blessed.
2. I have a home that affords me shelter and some comfort.
3. There is adequate food in my domicile that starvation is now averted.
4. The dogs are company and caring toward me.
5. I love my life and am content at this point, for God holds me in His tremendous Love.
PROMPT: Start your year with something that expresses where you stand at this juncture. Use any media or mixture thereof that appeals to you. If you wish, share your work as I have done here.
Thank you for visiting my site; I hope you found something that brought satisfaction, perhaps encouragement or inspiration. Please return as you can. If you wish, subscribe to the site for future postings delivered to you. It is always helpful to have likes and comments. If you can, please let me know if you enjoyed your visit by pressing like or leaving me some expression of your thoughts.
Always & Ever,
While most were sleeping my creativity came out to play. I will share some of the proceeds here…
Today with much more
To carry has many thoughts
It may share with us
Beyond yesterday’s blurred clouds
Pregnant with memory’s tears.
1. If you described your attitude this month, what tree would you be?
2. We lose parts of ourselves to situations and people regularly. If you could return one quality lost last week, what would you regain? What present attribute would you sacrifice for it?
3. No one told you there was a meeting. What do you wish you had left at home today?
4. For the next two weeks, one primary or secondary color throughout your life will be replaced with newsprint gray. What color are you comfortable giving away?
© Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, October 20, 2022